Welcome to Gekkomoon.com, home of Australian Ceramic Artist and Potter Janice Maxwell.
Janice Maxwell lives and works from her studio on Russell Island in the beautiful Moreton Bay in Queensland, Australia. Janice's works are inspired by: -
The landscapes and colours of the Kimberley region in the Northern Territory.
The abundant wildlife found in Australia and overseas.
The works of famous English sculptor Henry Moore.
Her love of the classical sculptures of the Renaissance period.
Janice can be commissioned to design a unique individual piece or pieces made to your requirements or you can purchase any works that are displayed on this web site.
- 2 Hour Classes By appointment - Maximum of 6-8 people
- Reasonable cost per lesson plus material
- Sculpture Lessons
- Handbuilding (pinch pots, planters)
- Plaster Bandage Casting
- Decorating Techniques
- Greenware/bisqueware supplied at cost or make your own
- Moulds made to your designs
- Periodic Specialist Workshops
- Gas Fired Kiln available at minimum cost
Email Me ●